The philosophy of Stoicism by Massimo Pigliucci
What is the best life we can live? How can we cope with whatever the universe throws at us and keep thriving nonetheless? The ancient Greco-Roman philosophy of Stoicism explains that while we may not always have control over the events affecting us, we can have control over how we approach things. Massimo Pigliucci describes the philosophy of Stoicism.
Lesson by Massimo Pigliucci, animation by Compote Collective.
Meet The Creators
- Educator Massimo Pigliucci
- Director Asparuh Petrov
- Script Editor Alex Gendler
- Producer Vessela Dantcheva
- Animator Asparuh Petrov
- Designer Asparuh Petrov
- Illustrator Asparuh Petrov
- Composer Ivailo Stefanov, Alexander Daniel, Alexander Evtimov, Big Banda Soundscapers
- Sound Designer Ivailo Stefanov, Alexander Daniel, Alexander Evtimov, Big Banda Soundscapers